Kynoch & Robertson has a proud history in Aberdeen exceeding 100 years of painting and decorating contract work. We employ a team of highly skilled craftsmen, many of whom have been with us since their apprenticeships, to carry out work for both private and commercial customers.
We have also been involved in a number of challenging and prestigious projects, including the redecoration of Aberdeen’s famous Music Hall in 1985 and St Marks Church in 2004.
The company was founded in 1910, by two painters whose names were Mr Kynoch and Mr Robertson. Their painting and decorating business was run from a rented shop at 280 Rosemount Place, Aberdeen until retirement in 1954. At that point the business was bought by forebears of the current Directors, who had been running a similar business, J.A. & J.Rasmussen, at Berryden Road.
Over the years the property has been transformed with the first showroom opening in 1970 at 276 Rosemount Place, where the office is now situated.
Following a number of other developments, K&R (as it is affectionately known in the trade) is still here and ready to help with your next project.